An extremely accurate, easy and budget friendly way to set the Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) on your motorcycle, side-by-side, ATV, UTV, Snowmobile or any other performance engine with an adjustable TPS. Simple plug this harness in-line with the wires on your motor, connect your own volt meter, turn the ignition on and adjust!
- Resolve stumbling, flameouts, popping, hard starting and other performance issues
- Available in 3 plug models to fit most powersports motors made by KTM, Husqvarna, Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha, Polaris, Arctic Cat and more
- Full application guide available at: www.TPSTool.com
- Perfect for dialing in the TPS on any performance engine
- Uses the motors own 5V supply, and your own volt meter or multi-meter, to give you easy access to the TPS voltage
- Lifetime warranty
- HowTo and related videos found here: https://www.tpstool.com/tps_tool_howto_videos.htm